AIM
m477zorz

Ear Rape Ear Rape

lol, wow

wow, cornandbeans, that was the funniest thing ever...listening to that...especially at that one really loud, alarm-like, part where i had to throw off my headphones before my ears exploded and i died of laughter =DD

dude, idk, it seems that u put a lot of effort in to make this track. i know it sounds dumb, but just listening to it...all the different effects, random drumbeats, random lines...it must have takin a lot of thought and creativity to think about what to do next -__-0

but ty for making some crappy stuff to make me and other artists look good

now, here's the thing...do i vote 5 because it was soooo freakin hilarious...or 0 cuz u want me to?

once again, that was some really funny, ridiculous crap

{Midnight} {Midnight}

wow.....d(._.)b

u beast....

DLing this one too =DD!!!

*keeps listening*

...gosh this is great

*still listening*

cornandbeans responds:

:D :D :D

Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave] Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave]

i haven't heard this song in a while....xD

i would have never thought to remix this song. really nice job on it tho... made me dance around in my chair

i liked the different sections that slowed down and sped back up. really good use of all the synths that u picked...even tho i could recognize like...a whole bunch of them xD. that's how it goes i guess

great track cornandbeans...u rock! =D
definately DLing and voting 5!

check out my audio page if u get around to it ..or w/e

cornandbeans responds:

*dances*

I'll go check your stuff out :)

thanks for the review!

Flames of the Sky Flames of the Sky

Hey, I have quesion. Can you please answer it?

But, before the question, I gotta say, that was one fantastic audio clip. I <3'd every second of it. Great instrument selection and melody and what not.

Anyways, do think it would be possible for me to learn the notes of ur main lead and the piano in that song? If you could, that'd be great. You could email me the actual notes, midi file, or .flp ...or whatever works best. My email is pirsquared@san.rr.com. If you could get around to it, that's be awesome.

ty much, and great freakin awesome job on Flames of the Sky.

Fur Elise Remixx Fur Elise Remixx

nice

dang man,
that was really cool and original
i really liked it
keep up the good work! :D

ALL OVER THE WORLD! ALL OVER THE WORLD!

woooooooooooooooooooow!

great dance track

it was a long wait 4 it to load.....
but it was worth it

that was 1337, man

DjSpada responds:

Hey m477zorz! Glad you like my song! Sry you had to wait so long, but im glad you waited! :D Anyway thx for your review! BYE!